mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "ot-s90es for sale"

Posted on: March 14, 2006 @ 12:46 PM
miden
Total Posts:  0
Joined  09-22-2005

this is more for ozzie people as freight overseas is too much, not to mention power suply differences.....
sadly i am in a position where i have to sell my s90ES...its a simple case of need the $’s unfortunately /forums/images/icons/frown.gif alt= ...this board is in pristine, genuine “as new” condition, and is a “replacement” from yamaha after they recalled units for the faulty amplifier section.....it comes complete with the mLAN16E card and a PLG100VH card as well, together with the FC-3 sustain pedal which allows the half pedalling etc built into the piano efx...it comes with original manuals and packaging, and i’ll even throw in an original copy of XG works, and my registered version of the 3rd party editing software for multi’s and performances from John Melas....i am looking for around $3500(AUS) for the complete package (plus freight).....please contact me at if you are interested..
thanks
dennis

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ PLG150-AP & PLG150-PF
Next Topic:

splits, ››