mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "MMC/MTC/metronome"

Posted on: July 26, 2002 @ 08:34 AM
keyfax
Total Posts:  1625
Joined  06-11-2002

My first question is what is the difference between these two ways of MIDI interaction.

Second question is about the motif’s metrnome. I have my Motif hooked up to a tascam 788 protastudio right now. I have sucessfully connected the two via MMC/MTC. My 788 is the master and the Motif is the slave. I am having a few problems with it. The first is that my 788 is recording the sound of the Motif’s metrnome sound, i can turn it off in song record mode, but i would still like an audio metronome, not just the light of the motif. My second question is about what is the best way to hook up my motif to my tascam. I am using the left/mono out put into an input in my 788. Is there a way to connect my motif using both left and right outputs if my tascam has aux inputs? or should i put the left and right out puts into two tracks on my tascam and them bounce them together?

If any one has any information about these problems, or if i am doing anything wrong, please let me know.

ps-also i am getting quite a bit of static from my motif, it dosn’t seemt o have a very high out put level.

Richard.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ "simple" midi question
Next Topic:

Instructional Video For The Motif 6??? ››