mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "motif es dvd"

Posted on: August 11, 2005 @ 07:44 PM
gronky
Total Posts:  0
Joined  08-11-2005

Hi just wondering where I could get one of these dvds

If anyone has one for sale or if I could borrow a copy off someone would be greatly appreciated.

Otherwise would I have to just buy off the net?

Secondly, anyone know where I can get ram for this thing?

Cheers in advance

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 14, 2005 @ 04:04 AM
Way_ne
Total Posts:  1291
Joined  01-26-2003

Re: motif es dvd

The Motifmart is likely the best bet for both items.

In the case of the memory, their price (allowing for the exchange rate) is roughly on par with what I’ve been able to turn up locally, but without the solid guarantee that it will work in the Motif.

I assume you mean the memory for the ES and not the Classic - in which case new prices seem to be climbing now that DDR memory has long since taken over in the PC area. Second hand seems difficult to find in 2 x 256 (needs to be a matched pair) especially because not many people were running that much RAM in their home PC systems when PC 100 - 133 memory was the standard. If you’re only after 2 x 128 you might do better finding some but you’d still really want to try before you buy. Used prices for the larger capacity modules seem fairly high to boot - again probably because of their relative scarcity.

Unless you know someone in IT who can shake some loose it’s probably a lot easier and barely costlier to order the memory and DVD together from the MM and make your life a lot easier.

- Wayne

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ OT: Relocating to Sydney
Next Topic:

Hard Case ››