mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "PLG-APs are in!!"

Page 1 of 3
Posted on: November 03, 2004 @ 12:42 PM
MrMotif
Total Posts:  1122
Joined  10-02-2002

On this auspicious day, guess what was delivered to us as the Keyfax team was listening to J. Kerry saying his goodbyes.. ?

We will be shipping out all pre-orders right away and, as soon as we can, will be producing a whole new range of custom demos so everyone can compare and contrast all the available Motif piano sounds.

To comment on the pre-ordering of ‘only 20’ PLG-150 APs, we were only expecting a small number of people to purchase this in advance of it becoming available, and this was pretty much the number we forecast.

Obviosuly we (also) expect a lot more people to pick up this great new piano board now that it is available, and we hope that both Yamaha, and the Motif-owning public, will be very happy with its performance.

MM

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 03, 2004 @ 05:33 PM
dans90
Total Posts:  0
Joined  02-10-2003

Re: PLG-APs are in!!

“On this auspicious day...”

It seems to me that at least 55,532,981 people might not agree with that.  Why would you interject politics into your sales?  You won’t gain any new customers by advertising your politics in this way, but you certainly might lose some. Or did I somehow misinterpret this first sentence?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 03, 2004 @ 05:57 PM
JJ
Joined  09-07-2004

Quote from dans90

It seems to me that at least 55,532,981 people might not agree with that. Why would you interject politics into your sales? You won’t gain any new customers by advertising your politics in this way, but you certainly might lose some. Or did I somehow misinterpret this first sentence?

----------------------------------------------

Get a grip.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 03, 2004 @ 05:57 PM
Jimstang
Total Posts:  2431
Joined  07-25-2002

I think it’s auspicious BECAUSE the AP-150s came in.

Glad you guys got the new boards /forums/images/icons/smile.gif alt=

Jim

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 03, 2004 @ 06:36 PM
pianokim
Total Posts:  810
Joined  02-09-2003

Funny I should read this now.
I was just going to this site to order the mLan board along with the new Piano board - well, after these little comments I’ll take my business elsewhere. There’ll be no order to Keyfax from this dude in any future.

Bye

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 03, 2004 @ 07:45 PM
JJ
Joined  09-07-2004

Auspicious indeed because the boards are in. Take your political issues elsewhere.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 03, 2004 @ 07:50 PM
kona001
Total Posts:  447
Joined  05-26-2003

I can understands dans90’s mistake. This is a heated election and for one thing, most of us, the election was, is, all that is on our minds. Lets just move on from this and thank God the new plug-ins are in stock. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif alt= Thanks again Yamaha for listening to all of us on these boards and making it happen.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 03, 2004 @ 11:15 PM
Tones
Total Posts:  381
Joined  07-24-2002

I have auspicious for you...on that very day…
my 2 year old son went #2 in the potty for the first time.

Just to put the entire political circus into perspective..I find it ironic that it happened as the first polling numbers were coming in.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 04, 2004 @ 07:42 AM
MrMotif
Total Posts:  1122
Joined  10-02-2002

Many apologies if people misinterpreted this announcement. The ‘auspiciousness’ of the occasion refers to the PLG-AP and NOT any political preference.

It simply happened that the election result coincided with the AP board delivery!

No more, no less.

MM

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 04, 2004 @ 07:58 AM
midiotlv
Joined  08-02-2003

I love it....someone from Keyfax gives us an update in a personal forum and people freak-out about it.  It makes me worry for the future of our country (are you really not going to do business with any company who has an employee with different political views than yours - good luck?).

That’s not to say the Keyfax made a political statement - if you re-read the message the reference to Kerry’s speech was meant to give reference to the time at which the shipment was received.  Here’ the difference…

1.On this auspicious day, guess what was delivered to us as the Keyfax team was listening to J. Kerry saying his goodbyes.. ? 

Compare that to:

2.  On this auspicious day when Kerry gave his goodbye speech, guess what was delivered to the Keyfax team? 

I’m not a political guy (I lean towards the independent candidates the most), so I’m not trying to justify any Bush vs. Kerry thing here - but I’m really worried about how divided the country has become. 

In the words of Ms. Crow:  “I’m gonna soak up the sun; gonna tell everyone to lighten up.”

Just my 2 cents,

D

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 04, 2004 @ 09:10 AM
OldOne
Joined  09-15-2003

Got the e-mail yesterday,glad I was one of the 20 and thankyou for your continuing great job.I was nursing a tooo much beer election night day at the time of the speech--Guess that means I gotta switch beers ? NO WAY !!!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 04, 2004 @ 09:43 AM
dans90
Joined  02-10-2003

After receiving a nice message from Keyfax, I realize i was wrong and misinterpreted the post.  My mistake.  But to answer the question:

“are you really not going to do business with any company who has an employee with different political views than yours - good luck?”

Of course not.  But will I do business with a company who *overtly* supports ideals that I do not?  Absolutely not.  I don’t buy Domino’s Pizza, for example (no big loss there, their pizza is terrible).  Obviously every company has conservatives and liberals in their ranks.  The difference here is that I thought Keyfax was making an overt political statement.  I was wrong.

“I’m really worried about how divided the country has become. “

You should be.  We are very divided.  I’m worried too.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 04, 2004 @ 10:06 AM
midiotlv
Joined  08-02-2003

dans90:

Thanks for you last post…

It just proves you are a good person.  LOL on the Domino’s statement.

At least we aren’t so divided on our love for the ES - that’s something, right?

Take care,

D

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 04, 2004 @ 10:22 AM
dans90
Joined  02-10-2003

“At least we aren’t so divided on our love for the ES - that’s something, right?”

Motif?  I’m an S90 guy!  Dang Motif users always thinking they’re better then us poor S90 users.  Yet another rift between us!  How will we mend this digital divide???

/forums/images/icons/wink.gif alt=

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 04, 2004 @ 11:04 AM
midiotlv
Joined  08-02-2003

Ahhh Crap!

That’s too funny.  /forums/images/icons/smile.gif alt=

How about our love for Yamaha products (or music, for that matter).  Some common ground!

Take it easy,

D

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 04, 2004 @ 05:05 PM
kona001
Total Posts:  447
Joined  05-26-2003

Dan, I’m with you on that one.  I’m an S90 user too /forums/images/icons/wink.gif alt=

[ Ignore ]  

Page 1 of 3

Previous Topic:

‹‹ PLG DX SYSEX DX Manager Freeware
Next Topic:

Using AP card for hnsmusic.org ››