mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Should be Songs Catagory instead of Freebie"

Posted on: July 25, 2002 @ 03:47 PM
Ruvidan
Total Posts:  0
Joined  07-25-2002

You know, now that we can post our songs up, I think we should have a new forum subject just for that.  Freebie is cool and all, but it would be nice to just have them put in 1 area.  What do you guys think?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 25, 2002 @ 03:56 PM
Ruvidan
Joined  07-25-2002

Re: Should be Songs Catagory instead of Freebie

Also, I have posted up my songs, and now they cannot be found.  Did I upload too much?  The strange thing is that about 10 mins ago I could download them.. Hmmmm.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 25, 2002 @ 04:45 PM
keyfax
Total Posts:  1625
Joined  06-11-2002

Hmmm...The only one I could get to work was Restless Sleep.  Are you sure you were able to listen to all of them when they were first posted?

Either way, this is a brand new feature for us, so be patient, and we’ll trouble shoot the process on our end.

In general, it is better not to have spaces and symbols in your file names.

Thanks,
KF

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 25, 2002 @ 06:57 PM
Ruvidan
Joined  07-25-2002

You know what, I think I figured it out.  I uploaded a small mp3 file and it worked.  ANyways, restless sleep is only 1.96 MB.  All of my other MP3s are 3-4 MB.  I am pretty sure it is not taking anything about 2 MB or so for attachments.  Do you think that could be it?  I’ve tried uploading my bigger songs with no luck.  However, a couple of small mp3’s that i made (don’t want to keep up here though, heh!) did work.  Hope you guys can fix it, this is so great that we can attach files!  Also, do you think we could have a song catagory instead of posting music in the freebie?  That way if someone feels like listening to other peoples songs, they can just scroll through an entire list of them without having to read about other stuff too?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 25, 2002 @ 06:58 PM
Ruvidan
Joined  07-25-2002

oh to answer your question, no I didn’t even check.  All I checked was (you got it) restless sleep!  I’m sure the other ones didn’t work too.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ chorus delay effects & tempo... help !
Next Topic:

Splits and octaves ››