mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "MO Songs (Restless Sleep)"

Posted on: July 25, 2002 @ 03:26 PM
Ruvidan
Total Posts:  0
Joined  07-25-2002

This is a sad, slow moving song.  Give it a listen if you like.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 06, 2002 @ 10:26 PM
synthbear
Joined  07-22-2003

Re: MO Songs (Restless Sleep)

This is a beautiful piece of music.  You’re talent combined with your knowlege of music theory comes together, especially in these songs with piano and strings. I have no constructive criticism here, except this:

To my mind the name of the song doesn’t fit the tune:  “Restless Sleep”. With a title like that I was expecting more “edgy” type of music with lots of diminished chords, maybe even some heavy guitar work.  What do you think?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 07, 2002 @ 12:17 AM
Ruvidan
Joined  07-25-2002

You know, now that I think about it, “restless sleep” sounds like it needs to have dissonance, eh?  Didn’t really think much or hard about the title.  Actually, I didn’t think about the title until I had to upload it on MP3.com for my site, then I made up the title on the fly.  Hmm, what do you think I should call it?  Thanks again for the reviews synthbear, it’s nice to hear input from other MO users.  See ya.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 07, 2002 @ 11:05 AM
synthbear
Joined  07-22-2003

How ‘bout calling it “Sleepless Dream”?  Paul

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 07, 2002 @ 12:25 PM
Ruvidan
Joined  07-25-2002

whoah, hey I like it!  A sleepless dream- sounds perfect.  Deep too, kind of like a circle with no circumference.  Makes my mind bend.  Speaking of sleepless dream, I just saw themovie “Vanilla Sky” for the first time last night.  Kind of reminded me of your title.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Yes! The new message board is up!
Next Topic:

My Review of 300K Piano ››